Saturday, 5 June 2010

Doctor Who!

Okay so I love Doctor Who. Its like, my favourite show? Well, that, Torchwood and Primeval.
So anyway, I saw the episode today; it was awesome! Not all of the episodes this season have been particularly good (although Matt Smith makes up for that in my opinion ^^) but this one was pretty good. I think I usually like them because they have a good plot or are funny.
The plot for this one was...not amazing, but okay, but it was really quite funny so I was happy ^^
Either way, I was quite enjoying Van Gogh and Amy discussing 'orange hair' while The Doctor looked rather bored :L
Next weeks has Smithy (James Corden) in so that has to be good.

ONLY TWO MORE WEEKS OF THIS SERIES LEFT D;

On another note, and slightly the same note, I bought a TARDIS today. I realise this was an incredibly sad and nerdy thing for me to do, but that is in fact what I am.
Either way, it is totally awesome. And going on my bedside table.

Oh, and I found a rather humorous video on youtube of Matt Smith in Secret Diary of a Call Girl with Billie Piper. He looks rather yummy in it, although apparently she isn't really appreciating that :L

Anyway, if you want to see that, it's here:



Char :)

No comments:

Post a Comment